Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Case & Diffuser

Last Friday, Robin and I made a date to attend the DCIM show at Midvalley. Basically, it was a camera exhibition. The main booth were nikon, canon, panasonic and equipment shops' booth. I wondered why Sony didn't set a booth in this exhibition.

That day we managed to try some mid range and high end cameras such as Nikon D3x, Nikon D300, Canon 5D mkII, etc. It was a pretty good experience for me to try these. But so far, i satisfy with my 400D.

God Speed lens case and built in flash diffuser

I decided to buy a lens case for my 55-250mm lens. It just cost me RM30. haha. quite happy with it. because keep looking for the low budget. Then i also bought a built in flash diffuser. Since I don't have a budget for the flash gun, so for the time being, hope the built in flash and the diffuser do the job well.

next time need not carry a big bag to go out =)
400D with built in flash diffuser

Can you see the difference?

2 comments: