Thursday, April 2, 2009

COS Choir

Performers, Teachers, Committees

Yesterday, I was invited by Ryan to have a photo shooting for their event, a choir presentation organized by Chinese Orchestra Society. I found out there was quite a number of outsiders attended their event. I felt that they did pretty well during the publicity.

They did perform well for their 1st time

It was quite difficult for me to shoot the photo due to lacked of light. Even when the light was sufficient, it was unbalance light on the performers' face. So, the result of the pictures made some of the performers just looked like a zombie. =( It's time for me to fund a flash gun.

I was enjoyed with their performance. They did perform well. Let's have a look the pics of that night. Comments are always welcomed. =)

Ryan with his partner. i hated attendants shouted during the performance. It just spoiled the performance and distracted the performers concentration

They were enjoying it

Another singing passion

I loves this picture because it's clear!

Conductor

Posing

I loved this song performance because it combined dance

Y Y Y

I guessed he is the captain

Another posing

Happy Gathering

3 comments:

Lance Tang said...

nice lightings they have...
but their choir like lack or people..
not to say must have many people singing....but usually those with larger group sounds better....
can have more twist in intonation and sound key~

Weng Keong said...

there were many lights they had..but it's hard to shoot the photo because most of the time lack of light. can't even focus the object at all. >.< more skills need to be improved. haha!

Vincent said...

wa wa wa...


Many talented leng lui~

saliva dropping =D