Saturday, April 11, 2009

'Wash' Photo

Printed photos!


Today i got the printing photo from Top Studio. I believe there is no much peoples will go to print out their photos nowadays. Majority of the peoples will browse the digital photos on the computer. But in my view, I do love to print out the photos. i will browse this real photos once awhile. It's good if u can touch the real photo rather than photos in the virtual world. I had picked some photos to print it out last few days.

The quality of the printed photos is not bad. But i just feel like it a bit too bright. Perhaps the calibration of my computer and the printing machine at the studio is difference. >.< This printed photos cost me hundred over. So friends, please don't forget to look for me for your photos and hopefully u all can pay the cost for the photos as well. haha. because i hope that i can print another batch of the photos.

8 comments:

Lance Tang said...

wa wa wa !!!
100++??
kaya nya~~~lol

Weng Keong said...

i think i printed the bei zhan as well..haha..pass to u soon..RN0.50 terima kasih banyak banyak..haha!

Jack said...

wasai~
dato bee kaya~
sponsor my new camera plz~

Weng Keong said...

i think u got 4..so RM2.00...terima kasih banyak banyak

Anonymous said...

who ask u dunwan wash abit by abit... sekaligus wash out sure vy expensive de...
but nvm lah~ ahbee kaya

Weng Keong said...

hoho~~ yalo. wash too much.. ><

Kai Liang said...

是时候投资一台洗相片机了,哈哈哈...

Weng Keong said...

you wan to sponsor?? haha~~ i engrave ur name on that printer..haha