Monday, March 30, 2009

Michelle and YK

Their wedding day

On last saturday, 28th March 2009, I attended Michelle's weddding (primary school classmate) at KL. She told me since i was at girl side, so automatically i was her 'ji mui' as well. >.<
喜喜

Basically i just attended the wedding ceremony in the morning section. The wedding was fun when Michelle's 'ji mui' trick the bridegroom and his 'heng tai' with some games and I did enjoy and get fun on it. Luckily I was 'ji mui' on that day.

last forever

So, here are some photos to tell the story. But overall, I did not quite satisfy with my photo result on that day. I still need more practice to get nice photo.

These photos was taken before YK reached.

A ceremony to cover the bride face by Michelle's parents

Michelle on make up

Michelle and ji mui

Ji mui with their games equipment

Michelle and her father

When YK reached, he won't get the Michelle so easy. He had to pass few stages of games only be allowed to enter.

Check how many hands holding the gate

Their ji mui brought the kid a street away, asked the YK cycled to fetch the kid back because the door key is on the kid and the bicycle was awesome by those decoration.

YK wore an underwear with mentos sweets

What were they doing?haha!

Finally YK passed few stages and reached the final doors

Michelle was happy!

Family photo, they were enjoying it =)

Michelle's father accompanied her out from house

Bye Bye!

I met ah 'fat' there!
Why I met ah fat at my friend's wedding? That was my first question upon to Fat when i saw him as well. He told me that actually he was Michelle's husband younger brother. >.< class="__mozilla-findbar-search" style="padding: 0pt; background-color: yellow; color: black; display: inline; font-size: inherit;">YK and you get my blessing. >

7 comments:

天空之城 said...

congratulation....

wah, u got blog oso o..

gd gd~
hehe

Weng Keong said...

haha..congratulation to them.. =) best wishes..
feel free come and sit sit..

Vincent said...

i love first picture. Can feel the happiness ~

Wish them "Hundred Years Good Box " bai nian hao he~

Jack said...

哈~~~
有feel~~~

Weng Keong said...

vincent: yea...hundred years good box!! waakaka
Jack: wait ur wedding, who noes buy 1 free 1..haha

哈亞斯 said...

nice Photos...

Weng Keong said...

thx DSvT.. =)
hope to meet ur D90 soon..haha!