Saturday, April 4, 2009

HDR - Christ Church Melaka

On valentine day of 2009, Ryan, Tham and me made a promise to have a photo shooting. We decided to make an attempt to shoot the High Dynamic Range (HDR) pictures. Our destination was the Christ Church Melaka.

We departed early in the morning in order to capture the sunrise moment. It was a nice journey to hang out with Ryan and Tham and do always look for another trip with them again. Anyone want to join us is always welcomed.

Red clock tower before the sunrise

Ryan and Tham's Nikon

The right hand side is the result of that day for my first attempt on HDR of Christ Church Melaka

it's a combination of 3 photos with different shutter speed in order to get different exposure of the pictuers. I combine these 3 photos by using Photomatix software. I believe there is more skills needto be improved for me.

Group of photo of Tham, Me, Ryan after finished shooting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 3rd pic very much.

Vincent said...

ya so do i...

like some calm n peace before storm =P

Weng Keong said...

yea..tat's my objective to shoot that photo on that day.