Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rachel Liang, 梁文音

Rachel Liang, 梁文音

February of 2009 , a new born and famous Taiwanese singer made her visit to Malaysia to promote her first album. This new born baby is Rachel Liang Wen Yin (梁文音). Basically at first moment, I was not sure who the hell is she. But then, I was told that Rachel Liang is a runner up winner in a singing competition series, One Million Star in Taiwan.

So i didn't miss my chance to get a closer look of this singer when one of her stop in Malaysia was at my university. Thanks to the organizer who gave me a chance step at the most front row for photo shooting.

She looks sweet and pretty well in singing. Although i didn't listen to her song before the event, but at least i was enjoyed with her songs rythem. I shoot quite a number of pictures for her, but i choosed this few pics that satisfied my taste.

Rachel smile

singing passion

Rachel

Videographer, Ah loong =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasaiiiiii~
laoda~really giv face le, gt me inside~
happy~
arigatoo~

Weng Keong said...

haha!! handsome boy must be uploaded. summore videographer and photographer very pity. rare appear in the pic bcoz busy shooting =)

晴☆天使 said...

I come visit dy~~~

Weng Keong said...

feel free come and sit sit next time =)

**eLLyNeLLy** said...

woooo~~liang wen yin!!
luv her since the day she came to MMU..XD

Vincent said...

Miss the chance tat time i was in JB =.=||

Weng Keong said...

haha..now still got liang weng keong.. u all still can luv..haha!