Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Round Moon

My youngest sister called me on that night and asked me to go have a look of the moon. She told me it was round and reminded to shoot the photo of the moon. So, i decided to go out with my camera and free gift tripod. haha!

Surprisingly, it was a peace night, clear view of the moon, no mist, and the sky was totally 'clean'. What you would see on the sky was just had a round moon. Well, it's round and big! After few tries of setting, i able to shoot the following picture which satisfied me and it was cropped. But it still had lot of noise at the moon.


I included a buddha quotes which i find it quite motivated.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment - Buddha

As FYP due date is coming soon, think i really need to concentrate my mind on this. i'm going to quit clubbing, quit yamca, quit facebook! haha!

By the way, my youngest sister is just 11 years old. Many outsiders always thought she is my daugther whenever i bring her out >.<

6 comments:

Vincent said...

quit clubbing, quit yamca, quit facebook! ??


we listen 1st !~ haha

Weng Keong said...

i said i'm going nia..not deciding..things still can be changed with considerable reason.

Jiapei said...

wah~this one nice this one nice!!

Weng Keong said...

lolz...ah bee nice?

Silly Hunnie Bunnie said...

Truly spoken like a father..look at u !!! u r always giving out quote.. bla bla bla..dude we r oni early 20's...its ok to make mistake.. :D

Regards,
Your no.1 fan

Weng Keong said...

haha~~ bugger..it's ok..dun worry..a quote is just a guide line for u to live..